Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Challenge #40 Cute

Thanks so much for sharing you fabulous Halloween projects with us last week. Here are the top picks...

#7 Ann-Marie S.
#15 Mistyblue's Creations
#29 D's Crafty Connection
#48 KartenKram
#50 Kathy Schweinfurth
#53 Deonna B

Congratulations!!



Ch# 40 Cute

Pink Team

Sam

Amy


Elecia

Debbie

Tina

Janis

Diana
**coming soon**


*Weekly Wednesday Challenges
*Follow the weekly theme
*Link directly to your project post
*No backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge

We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.
Have fun! Can't wait to see your creations!


...

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much for my top picks badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linky says it's closed, so my entry is here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! I went and copied the inlinkz code again and replaced it. It seems to be working now. I have no idea why it was doing that.

      Delete
  3. Many thanks for picking my card and congrats to the other ladies!
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for my top picks badge. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete